• prepare the consolidated reporting package under us and prc gaap and provide reconciliation between them.
• prepare and upload annual budget and monthly rolling forecast.
• prepare month-end management, operating, and financial reports, including actual vs. budget and actual versus rolling forecast, and supervise the preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports for the commercial and operations as required by bus and the corporate.
• monitor overhead spending and identify the potential cost reduction opportunities.
• assist individual business units with financial data reporting and rolling forecast projections.
• maintain data and compile reports of financial and operational information via tableau with support from it team.
• drive for finance process improvement, including accounting and finance analysis improvement, costing system improvement, erp process improvement, working capital, and cash flow management.
• cultivate strong working relationships within the management and the bus.
typical education/experience requirements:
• minimum 4 years of experience in accounting, planning, analysis, or other financial related.
• bachelor degree in accounting or finance related major preferred.
• fluency in written and verbal mandarin chinese required; working knowledge of written and verbal english preferred.
• solid understanding of the financial and accounting concepts and how it links back to the operational and commercial aspects of the business model.
• familiarity with us gaap and prc gaap.
• capable of consolidation under us gaap.
• experience with big 4 accounting firm is preferred.
• experience in tableau preferred.
• excellent communication skills